Run the Rails - Elburn, IL
Presented by Elburn Parks Commission
4-MILE RUN 7-MILE RUN 1-MILE FUN RUN
Run the Rails is a fun race experience benefiting the Elburn Parks Commission and other local charities on Saturday, August 21st, 2021.
We will host a 1-mile fun run/walk, a 4-mile run and a 7-mile run. All races start and finish at Prairie Park (3rd and North Street near the library), Elburn, IL.
Unique to our event is a 1 mile fun run, 4 mile run and 7 mile run. Courses cross the Union Pacific West rail line via the Anderson Road bridge, offering a stunning view of Elburn and the surrounding countryside.
IN ORDER TO GUARANTEE A TANK TOP AT PACKET PICKUP - YOU MUST REGISTER BY AUGUST 4 AND CHOOSE THE OPTION.
1 Mile Fun Run - All kids ages 1-12 will receive a commorative whistle when they cross the finish line
$7.00May 14 – Jul 16
$10.00Jul 17 – Aug 18
4 Mile Run
$30.00May 14 – Jul 16
$35.00Jul 17 – Aug 18
7 Mile Run
$35.00May 14 – Jul 16
$40.00Jul 17 – Aug 18
- August 18 11:59 PM CDT - Online Registration Closes
- August 19 4:00 PM CDT - Packet Pickup on 8/19 at Pro Fusion 31 N 2nd St, Geneva, IL between 4pm-7pm
- August 20 9:00 AM CDT - Packet Pickup on Friday 8/20 at at Village of Elburn 301 E North St, Elburn, IL from 9:00am- 3:00pm
- August 21 6:00 AM CDT - Race Day Registration 6:00-700am
- August 21 7:15 AM CDT - 1 Mile Fun Run
- August 21 7:45 AM CDT - 4 Mile
- August 21 7:45 AM CDT - 7 Mile
- Event contact
- Run The Rails Race Crew